Try Fabulous Faces, LLC by Barbara Strampello-Grabosky...
Because you deserve it!
Owner Barbara Strampello-Grabosky launched her company Fabulous Faces, LLC in 2003.
Owner Barbara Strampello-Grabosky launched her company Fabulous Faces, LLC in 2003. She already logged more than two decades as an esthetician. Her company was created to help every women look and feel her best.
Most women just want to look and feel like themselves, only prettier and more confident. Unfortunately many make-up products and techniques on the market are confusing to use, unnatural looking in their results, and just not realistic for today's busy, on-the-go woman. That's what inspired her to develop her own nature-based shades, formulas and special application techniques to help simplify women's lives. Her products are designed to allow everyday women to achieve professional looking results.
Her credits include working for some of the largest cosmetic companies in the world. In 2007, Barbara was honored by being chosen as a speaker for the 9th Annual Women's Health Conference in South Jersey, as well as the 2010 NJ Governor's Conference for Women, and the International Congress of Esthetic's and Spa Conference in October 2010.
Barbara's signature product "Fabulous Face Lift" is a miraculous anti-aging, non-surgical face lift system. The company also boasts an impressive nature-based anti-aging skin care and top-of-the-line cosmetic products using only the finest ingredients.
Barbara has been a frequent guest lecturer and has introduced her personal enhancement programs at corporations, colleges, libraries, & also lectures for Weight Watchers, Int'l. Ms. Strampello-Grabosky also volunteers her time for the "Look Good, Feel Better" program and the "Cancer Foundation For Personal Appearance" in which she zeroes in on the importance of specialty cosmetics.
She has graced the front cover of the business section of the Courier Post, Haddon Life, The Haddon Herald and other publications. She has been featured on the national program, The Big Idea, on CNBC.
- Certified Image Consultant
- Esthetician for Massage Envy in Springfield PA. [view in Facebook]
- Clarity RX, National Sales & Education, Clarity RX
- Educator & Frequent guest Lecturer for Personal Enhancement Educational Programs for corporations, colleges, libraries and high schools.
- Certified as an Educator through East Coast Beauty Supply
- Licensed through P.B. Cosmetology Center and Gordon Phillips School of Cosmetology
- Certified through the Look Good, Feel Better program through the American Cancer Society
- Certified through John Robert Powers Modeling School
- Certified through Charles Morris Price School of Advertising and Journalism and Dale Carnegie Training & Toastmasters
- Educator for Youngblood Makeup Company